Friday, June 3, 2011

Love Completely

I have an AMAZING husband. I was watching him sleep (he finally fell asleep after tossing and turning) and thinking, I am truly lucky in love.

It's true-He isn't the easiest to live with (neither am I) he has his little ticks that make me crazy and we bicker and argue often. We have had huge-knock-down-drag-out-life-altering conflicts, and we have had tiny little annoying bickers.

HOWEVER-I love our little bickering, I hate his habits, but would hate it more if they weren't around to drive me crazy. I miss him when he is gone. He understands my emotions and the way I think. He respects and supports my decisions and finds ways to make me happy when I am not feeling so well. He is encouraging and comforting.

When we moved to Kingman I went through a great depression; not the down-economic-kind of great depression, the kind you go through when you remove yourself from best friends and close family and familiarity and move across the country to no friends, little family and unfamiliar people and places. I went to work, drove home, and went to bed. That was my life. I gained weight, became unmotivated and lazy and an all around miserable person. He held me when I cried, he lied with me when I wouldn't leave my bed and most importantly he told me to snap out of it and live life or stop whining! :)
He has been supportive of me during my nine years of college education, he has put up with my anxiety, he has encouraged me to go out and live and be happy.

He loves me with my physical and emotional flaws. He chose to stick by me through rough times when life wasn't easy and decisions were effecting our lives in different ways. He has sacrificed for me-and I get overwhelmed sometimes, because I don't know how to react.

I am thankful to have him and can't imagine my life without him. I just hope he is as happy with me as I am with him. I love him completely. When everyone else is gone-I have him.
I hope that everyone finds that kind of love and holds it tight, because I couldn't imagine what I would do if it got away.

2 comments:

  1. He is a keeper! You on the other hand.....lol

    I can't imagine any of our lives without the impact Jeff has had on them! HE is not only an amazing husband, but an awesome brother and uncle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! Your an awesome Brother also! Tara I couldn't love you more than I do now. You are my rock my love my life. With you by my side everything is better. I couldn't imagine life without you either. I'm thankful that I could find someone who completes me as well as you do and I won't ever let it go.

    ReplyDelete